Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meeting ME!

YEA! I have a blog (with the help of my friend)
 Well, I should probably start by introducing myself to you...I am 13 in 7th grade and loving every bit of it! : D    
I LOVE reading! One of my favorite series is by Rick Riordan. My favorite book though is by Kate Dicamillo who wrote The Tail of Despereaux.
I am also a big fan of the movies Princess Bride, Soul Surfer, Brother Bear, Harry Potter, AND Pirates of the Caribbean.
I LOVE animals!!!!
I have a farm where I can relax and spend a lot of time with my family.  I suppose that pretty much sums it up. : D 
-Thanks for reading!

~Marissa

3 comments:

  1. Yay blog! Way to go, you. I hope you have a lot of fun with it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bloggy world!!!! You are so precious! I am glad you are a part of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am very happy to have a blog. :D

      Delete