Sunday, January 15, 2012

life Goes fast

Life goes fast. You may think sometimes, "I am going to stay this age for ever!" But...the next year you turn 16, then another year passes you by in your eyes, you are 17. Before you know it you are moving out going to college.
Life goes to fast. How can we slow things down? And make this the best life ever?What if I don't want to grow up, go to college, have kids, or have a job? I want to stay just like I am...I am scared. But, we don't have to be scared of growing up, you know why? We have a secret. That secret is God. He will hold all your secrets, hold your hand and not let it go threw your whole life, and you wont even be scared any more.But what you have to do first, is reach for it.

1 comment:

  1. Well said. To keep focused and to avoid being scared means staying in the Word of God. Sometimes I get frightened of the future . . . or the unknowns . . . but once I bring it before the Maker of the future . . . all is well.

    ReplyDelete