Thursday, January 12, 2012

SNOW!

Today at school I was in art ( 3 period ) and saw the snow coming down slow and gracefully. 5 minutes later I looked out the window again and this time the snow was coming down much harder. I sat there and watched as the beautiful little snow flakes fell all the way to the green grassy ground.
Later that day in orchestra ( 6th period ) I walked by a glass door and saw the snow falling down...but this time there was no green grass. There was an inch of snow on the ground glistening white with pride.  
when I got home, I walked threw the snow and ran to tell my mom it snowed ( even though i new she already knew.)
I think it is very intriguing how we think the little things in life make us happy and joyful at the strangest times such as snow. :D  
P.S. up above I put green grassy ground! ( try saying that 3 times fast! )

2 comments:

  1. I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THE SNOW TOO. I was in the middle of studying with my friend and I stopped and squealed, staring out the window. And then we both were distracted for a long time before getting back to homework, haha.

    I love snow. <3

    And yes, I did see that! ;D It's called alliteration. Great job~!

    ReplyDelete