Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Life is but a dream

As I get older, the song, "Life is but a dream" becomes more and more clear as to what the meaning really means:

For example, "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream," Is talking about taking your life slowly and calmly. Don't rush basically.

"Merrly, merrly, merrly, life is but a dream," Meaning here on earth is just a chapter of our life, in the end we will be dieing and going to heaven, so life here on earth is nothing but a dream.

The more I get older, the more I look in depth of that song, and the more intreguied I get about the meaning that it really holds. When I was little it was nothing more and noting less than just a little  childrens song that you dance to for fun.
When I got a bit older my dad was talking about life and the song and it clicked in my mind, but not quiet to comprehension level yet. Now that I am even older, I get it and understand what it ( meaning the words ) are really saying.
Walk threw life calmly and gently because life is only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment